(Account not Activated)

Дата регистрации: 01-13-2024
Дата рождения: January 1
Местное время: 04-29-2024, 09:32 AM
Статус: (Скрыто)

Основная информация о i2sekta517
Дата регистрации: 01-13-2024
Воследнее посещение: (Скрыто)
Тем: 0 (0 всего тем за день | 0 % от всех сообщений)
Время на форуме: (Скрыто)
Приглашение от: 0

Дополнительная информация о i2sekta517
Bio: DayYachtCharters.com presents a luxurious and unforgettable journey to the waters of Cabo San Lucas. From our varied fleet of yachts, accommodating many budgets and preferences, you could embark on the voyage that requires you previous Cabo's iconic landmarks, such as the renowned Cabo Arch, and to the enchanting bays of Santa Maria and Chileno for snorkeling adventures.

Our Cabo yacht rentals provide the ideal location for all kinds of celebrations, be it birthdays, weddings, or simply a romantic getaway. On our all-inclusive charters, indulge in freshly prepared meals by an onboard chef, sip on top quality cocktails, and revel in the possibility to witness marine lifetime like dolphins and whales of their purely natural habitat. Irrespective of whether you're searching for a day of rest, a novel venue for your personal Distinctive occasion, or a chance to examine The great thing about Cabo's seascape, DayYachtCharters.com provides an experience further than the regular. https://www.4shared.com/s/f46Z6iIDxfa
Sex: Male